1tsbp Olive Oil
3 Pheasant Breasts (cut into small chunks)
1 Large Onion (roughly sliced)
1 Garlic Clove (roughly chopped)
3tsp Mild Curry Powder
3tsp Garam Masala
1tsp Mango Chutney
400g Tinned Tomatoes
400g Coconut Milk
Small Bunch of Coriander (finely chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden.
2. Add the pheasant breast to the and cook until golden. Add the garlic.
3. Add the spices and mango chutney to the pan and mix well.
4. Pour over the tin of tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes
5. Pour in the coconut milk and simmer the curry until the sauce has reduced by half
6. Sprinkle the coriander over the curry and serve with basmati rice or naan breads.